Looking for best relationship status? Love is cute and love is life. Everyone needs love to be happy and peaceful in life.
Love, that magnificent feeling that can make us be on a cloud . That gives meaning to our life, that turns it into a kind of movie in which we are the protagonists.
Sharing life with someone is one of the most tender and beautiful things in life. If you are looking for a couple relationship status, you have come to the right place.
Thousands of thinkers and philosophers have written about love. In today’s article we are going to collect the best relationship status of couples in love so that you can dedicate some beautiful words to the person you love.
Are you ready?
Best Relationship Status
- In order to continue looking like you, if you want to escape, I will chase you, if you chase me, I will accompany you by fleeing. (José Bergamín)
- Marriage is neither given nor received: the perfect couple exists by itself.
- That is why we will never be the perfect couple, the postcard, if we are not capable of accepting that only in arithmetic does two come from one plus one. (Julio Cortazar)
- The best thing a parent can do for their child is to love their partner. (Zig Ziglar)
- One fool, at the very least, in every married couple. (Henry Fielding)
- Tell your partner at least once a day, how great she is and what you love her. (H. Jackson Brown)
- It is impossible to understand a relationship if you have not seen a couple argue, love and sleep together. (…) Discuss, love and sleep … (Albert Espinosa)
- Marriage should be open to any adult couple who want to enter into this contract, regardless of their sexual orientation. It is a matter of equal civil rights. (Judith Butler)
- In a kiss, you will know everything I have kept quiet about. (Pablo Neruda)
- I’ve experienced everything, and I can assure you that there is nothing better than being in the arms of the person you love. (John Lennon)
- And to be totally, completely, absolutely in love, one must be fully aware that one is also loved, that one also inspires love. (Mario Benedetti)
- Love without admiration is only friendship. (George Sand)
- The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the door of her heart, the place where love resides. (Audrey Hepburn)
- A coward is unable to show love; doing so is reserved for the brave. (Mahatma Gandhi)
- It is true that in the world of men there is nothing necessary, except love. (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)
- Love is the ultimate meaning of everything that surrounds us. It is not a simple feeling; It is the truth, it is the joy that is at the origin of all creation. (Rabindranath Tagore)
- Is there a precept that can guide the action of a lifetime? To love. (Confucius)
- What is love? The longing to get out of oneself. (Charles Baudelaire)
- You don’t play with love. There are many who start out as a joke and end up burning. (Carlo Dossi)
- Where love reigns, laws abound. (Plato)
- When you want to give love there is only one risk: that of receiving it. (Molière)
- I loved, I was loved: enough for my grave. (Alphonse De Lamartine)
- There is nothing that fuels love more than the fear of losing someone you love. (Francisco de Quevedo)
- You can do a lot with hate, but even more with love. (William Shakespeare)
- If you want to be loved, love yourself. (Seneca)
- Try to love your neighbor. You’ll tell me the result. (Jean-Paul Sartre)
- Come sleep with me: we will not make love. He will make us. (Julio Cortazar)
- Painting blind love is an unreason of the poets; It is necessary to remove the blindfold and restore the joy in his eyes forever. (Blaise Pascal)
- And never advise lovers, when their care is their glory; who is like one who predicts heretics, in their vain stubborn errors. (Miguel De Cervantes)
- There is only one remedy for love: love more. (Henry D. Thoreau)
Relationship Life Lesson Quotes
- If you have grafted the rose of love into your heart, your life has not been useless. (Omar Khayyam)
- Because when love does not die, it kills. Because love that kills never dies. (Joaquín Sabina)
- To love men it is necessary to abandon them from time to time. Away from them, we get closer to them. (Giovanni Papini)
- It is not just a feeling. It is also an art. (Honoré de Balzac)
- Never above you, never below you, always by your side. (Walter Winchell)
- Friendship often becomes love, but love never becomes friendship. (Lord Byron)
- Healthy relationships grow from limitless trust. (Beau Mirchof)
- To love is to find your own happiness in the happiness of others. (Gottfried Leibniz)
- There is more pleasure in loving than in being loved. (John Fuller)
- Relationships based on obligation lack dignity. (Wayne Dyer)
- There are no limits to the power of love. (John Morton)
- The relationship between husband and wife should be that of two best friends. (BR Ambedkar)
- When we meet someone and fall in love, we have the impression that the whole universe agrees. (Paulo Coelho)
- There is nothing more interesting than the conversation of two lovers who remain silent. (Achile Tournier)
- Love is friendship on fire. (Jeremy Taylor)
- The sign that we do not love someone is that we do not give all the best that is in us. (Paul Claudel)
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- Life is lovely and relationship status helps us to be happy.
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- If love cannot stand the test of time, then it has failed the test of love.
- Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.
- I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
- The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance, but live right in it, under its roof.
- It seemed that we loved each other better when there were large swaths of two continents between us. The daily work of love was often hard to perform at home.
- When your absence is felt, your presence is the essence and it makes a difference.
Michael Bassey Johnson
- If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
Michael Bassey Johnson
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
- To think that I do not have her.
- To feel that I have lost her.
- To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
Click here to read more about new relationship status
Relationship Life Quotes In English
- And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.
- If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.
A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- You have to go wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having.
Frank Lloyd Wright
- Definition of a long distance relationship: “Inconveniently the most effective way to find out if you really love each other.
- But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.
These are best relationship status for you.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Long distance relationships are hard, but they’re also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.
- I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.”
- That is when time stands still – when you watch the one you love, walk away.
- When you come back you will not be you.
- And I may not be I.
- Time is the longest distance between two places.
- I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love in the years we were apart.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
- This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.
- What I have with you is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing you, and the pain I feel from not having you close. It is worth it because you are my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only you. No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.
- In many ways, the art of love is largely the art of persistence.
- Albert Ellis
- If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.
- Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.
- Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.
- Come what sorrow can
- It cannot countervail the exchange of joy
- That one short minute gives me in her sight.
Shakespeare – Romeo & Juliet
- I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.
A.A. Milne – Winnie The Poo
- I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him.
- I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.
Donna Lynn Hope
- The value of love is slowly lost when we have way too much. There is just no time to appreciate it. It is in times of separation and distance that you truly understand the meaning of love.
Click here to read about Marathi relationship status about love
Relationship Status Quotes
- I love no one but you, I have discovered, but you are far away and I am here alone. Then this is my life and maybe, however unlikely, I’ll find my way back there. Or maybe, one day, I’ll settle for second best. And on that same day, hell will freeze over, the sun will burn out and the stars will fall from the sky.
- Being close is the first and last desire of lovers, but being far and loving each other without an inch’s difference is the characteristic of real love.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. This is what relationship status teaches us.
- Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches.
- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
- Love is begun by time
- And time qualifies the spark and fire of it.
Shakespeare – Hamlet
- It is a risk to love.
- What if it doesn’t work out?
- Ah, but what if it does?
- The harder the fight, the greater the victory.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
- Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
- Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
- Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.
- Time is the longest distance between two places.
- Tennesse Williams
- Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
- I want to be with you. It’s as simple, as as complicated as that.
- I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- I wonder why people still underestimate the authenticity of long distance relationships. I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin. If that isn’t true love, then please tell me what is.
- Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow.
- When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone.
- Without a single thought, two hands collide and the world finally makes sense again.
- When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe.
- Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.
- What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
Relationship Status For Boyfriend
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
- Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
Rainer Maria Rilke
- The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.
- The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- I exist in two places, here and where you are.
- Missing you gets easier everyday because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I will see you.
There we go – more than a hundred of my favorite long distance relationship status. Your turn now. If you’ve read all the way to the bottom you must love quotes as much as I do! What’s one of your favorite long distance love and relationship status? Drop the comment below and let me know. And, remember, stay strong. Being in a long distance relationship isn’t easy, and it isn’t fun. It can however be the start of a beautiful partnership that only grows stronger over time. So hang in there, and check out the long distance relationship quotes on this page whenever you need a bit of a boost.