Looking for the best status on relationship? This is the place where you can find the best relationship status and quotes to impress your loved ones.
At the heart of life lie the relationships we have with other people.
With family, co-workers and friends close by and far away at the other side of the world.
And how you let these relationships flow and grow has a huge impact on the happiness both in your life and in the lives of the people you care about.
So this week I’d like to look back into the past and share some of the best advice from the wise people who have walked this earth.
This is a huge collection of the most thought-provoking, touching, inspiring and helpful quotes on relationships.
And if you want more on the relationship you have with yourself then check out this post with quotes on self care and for more general inspiration these two with growth mindset quotes and moving forward quotes.
Let’s get started!
Best Status On Relationship
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
- – Anais Nin
- “A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.”
- – Leo F. Buscaglia
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- – Walter Winchell
- “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
- – Carl Jung
This is the best status on relationship.
- “Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”
- – William James
- “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
- – Donald Miller
- “If you would be loved, love, and be lovable.”
- — Benjamin Franklin
- “No road is long with good company.”
- — Turkish Proverb
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
- — Carl W. Buechner
- “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
- — Joseph F. Newton Men
- “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.”
- — Swedish Proverb
This is a good status on relationship.
- “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
- — Epicurus
- “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate.”
- — Albert Schweitzer
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
- — Audrey Hepburn
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
- — Dale Carnegie
Read more about status on relationship
Best Relationship Quotes
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
- — Mahatma Gandhi
- “As you think so shall you be! Since you cannot physically experience another person, you can only experience them in your mind.
- All of the other people in your life are simply thoughts in your mind. Not physical beings to you, but thoughts. Your relationships are all in how you think about the other people of your life. Your experience of all those people is only in your mind. Your feelings about your lovers come from your thoughts.
This is nice status on relationship.
- For example, they may in fact behave in ways that you find offensive. However, your relationship to them when they behave offensively is not determined by their behavior, it is determined only by how you choose to relate to that behavior. Their actions are theirs, you cannot own them, you cannot be them, you can only process them in your mind.”
- — Wayne Dyer
- “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”
- — Henry Winkler
- “A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing.”
- — John Tillotson
- “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”
- — Andre Breton
- “Relationships-of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is.
- The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled.
- A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.”
- — Kaleel Jamison
This is amazing status on relationship.
- “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.”
- — Honore de Balzac
- “Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.”
- — Miles Franklin
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
- — C.S. Lewis
- “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”
- — Thomas Merton
- “When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.”
- — Victor Hugo
- “Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words ‘for ever.’ But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you love because you know they don’t like doing it.”
- — Marian Keyes
This is an awesome status on relationship.
- “We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.”
- — Joyce Meyer
Read more on status on relationship and love
Status On Relationship In English
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
- — James Baldwin
- “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.”
- — Leo Buscaglia
- “We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.”
- — Eleanor Roosevelt
I loved this status on relationship.
- “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
- — Anthony Robbins
- “The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.”
- — Dale Carnegie
- “We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us.”
- — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship.”
- — Norman Vincent Peale
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
- — Oprah Winfrey
- “What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.”
- — Leo Buscaglia
- “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
- — Mark Twain
I liked this status on relationship.
- “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.”
- — Henry David Thoreau
- “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.”
- — Frederick Buechner
- “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
- — Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”
- — Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
- — David Tyson Gentry
Status About Relationship
- “When we’re incomplete, we’re always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we’re still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising.
- This can go on and on–series polygamy–until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment.
- Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.”
- — Tom Robbins
- “If men would consider not so much wherein they differ, as wherein they agree, there would be far less of uncharitableness and angry feeling in the world.”
- — Joseph Addison
This is lovely status on relationship.
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”
- — Tennessee Williams
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
- — Carl Jung
- “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.”
- — Dale Carnegie
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.”
- — Henry James
- “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”
- — Catherine Ponder
- “Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone – and finding that that’s ok with them.”
- — Alain de Botton
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
- — Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
- – William Arthur Ward
- “What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.”
- – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
This is cute status on relationship.
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
- – George Burns
- “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
- – Confucius
- “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
- – Albert Camus
Cool Status On Relationship
- “Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.”
- – Margaret Mead
- “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
- – Ernest Hemingway
- “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.”
- – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness. “
- – Leo F. Buscaglia
This is mostly shared status on relationship.
- “There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
- While journeying east and west –
- The only folks we really wound
- Are those we love the best.
- We flatter those we scarcely know,
- We please the fleeting guest,
- And deal full many a thoughtless blow
- To those who love us best.”
- – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
- – Donna Roberts
- “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.”
- — Wayne Dyer
- “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”
- – F. Scott Fitzgerald
This is really better status on relationship.
- “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”
- – Paul Boose
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
- – Winnie the Pooh
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- – Marcel Proust
- All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.
Best Quotes About Love & Relationship
- Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. The problem… Not you vs. Me. – Steve Maraboli
- No matter how busy you are, if you really care, you will always find the time for someone.
- Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
- In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows.
- Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.
- A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.
- Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little.
- “A relationship is like a house. When a lightbulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb”
- A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
This is super status on relationship.
- If you truly love someone, being faithful is easy.
- If the feelings are mutual, the effort will be equal.
- Best relationship: talk like bestfriends, play like children, argue like husband and wife, protect each other like brother and sister.
- The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.
- Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you.
- Relationships include: fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fights through all that with love.
- “Assumptions are the termites of relationships” – Henry Winkler
- A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
- A great relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
- All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.
- If someone truly loves you, they won’t make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their attention.
- It will never be perfect. Make it work.
This is very nice status on relationship.
- Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct in the end affection is always greater than perfection.
- In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. – Robert Breault
- Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.
- A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
- A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
- Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws. – Baylor Barbee
- “Don’t take your frustrations out on your partner. They should be the one person you can go to and feel at peace”
- “If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.”
- You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they’ve won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them.
Cute Status On Relationship
- Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.
- Lose your pride for your love. But never lose your love just because of your pride.
- “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” – Gloria Steinem
- The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum – Mandy Hale
- If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to stop standing and start walking.
- The wrong relationships teach you how to recognize the right one when it arrives.
I loved this cute status on relationship.
- A true relationship is someone who accepts your past. Supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
- “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
- Don’t worry when I fight with you, worry when I stop because it means there’s nothing left for us to fight for.
- When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t. – Louis C.K
- Always remember, someone’s effort is a reflection of their interest in you.
- The grass isn’t greener on the other side. Its green where you water it.
- Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
- You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you – Ella December
I loved this cool status on relationship.
- Find someone who knows that you’re not perfect but treats you as if you are.
- Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic – Frida kahlo
- You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you. – R.H.Sin
- “Be with someone who won’t stay mad at you, who can’t stand not talking to you, and who’s afraid of losing you.” – Drake
- The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. The right person gives you these things because they love you.
That’s it! This is a status on relationship for you.
I hope you liked all statuses and quotes. To build a strong, healthy relationship you need to deal with your relationship problems even when you two don’t get along.
If you are looking for more quotes you can take a look at our crush status, sweet couple status, and long distance flirt status quotes.
I request you comment on your favourite status and quote in the comment section below.