Get new and latest Rain WhatsApp Status to share now! These statuses can help you enjoy the rainy days with your family and friends.
Few meteorological phenomena have as much magic as rain. Muse of poets and artists of all times, the rain evokes tranquility and harmony, invites you to withdraw and reflect on life.
While sunny days evoke vitality and energy, gloomy and stormy days evoke sadness and despair, we could say that rainy days convey a certain calm that invites us to let our minds flow.
These rainy days helps us to relax after hot summer days and take the amazing pleasure of rains.
These are Famous Rain Quotes for you:-
Best Rain WhatsApp Status
- Rain is grace, it is the sky that descends to Earth. Without rain, there would be no life. (John Updicke)
The origin of life, with water as the epicenter.
2. If you want the rainbow, you have to endure the rain. (Dolly Parton)
Nothing comes by itself; you always have to overcome certain adversities.
3. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. (Roger Miller)
Different ways of facing existence.
4. If you pray for rain, you have to deal with mud too. (Denzel Washington)
Similar to the famous quote above.
5. If the rain ruins the picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say that it shouldn’t rain? (Tom Barret)
There is a kind of poetic justice in the rain.
6. When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. (Gilbert K. Chesterton)
Everything has its positive side.
7. A perfect day can be both sunny and rainy, it depends on your attitude. (Tana Davis)
Nothing more to add. A question of attitude.
8. Tears of joy are like summer raindrops pierced by rays of the Sun. (Hosea Ballou)
Great poetic phrase from the British writer.
9. One can find so much pain when the rain is falling (John Steinbeck)
The wealth of nature made available to everyone.
10. I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the one you love. (Billy Bob Thornton)
A great wish with the most suitable context.
11. Rain begins with a single drop. (Manal al Sharif)
Metaphor to understand many phenomena in life.
12. The raindrops make a hole in the stone, not because of violence, but because of the constant fall. (Lucretius)
Erosion is produced by the effect of constancy.
13. Life is the fire that burns and the Sun that gives light. Life is the wind and the rain and the thunder in the sky. Life is matter and the earth is, what it is and what it is not. (Seneca)
A great verse from one of the most respected philosophers.
14. I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t turn out the way you want, move on. If you think it’s going to rain, it will. (Clint Eastwood)
If you think negatively, it is quite common for things to end up going wrong.
15. Some rain should fall in every life. (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Without little bumps, life wouldn’t be so wonderful.
16. Don’t save yourself for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain. (Leo Durocher)
Carpe diem: do what you want, today.
17. The desert is beautiful and lives without rain. (Paul Johns)
18. Without the Sun there would be no life, but neither would without the rain. (Frey Juhn)
The union of both apparently contradictory elements is what produces the miracle of life.
19. Clouds come floating into my life, not to bring rain or accompany the storm, but to add color to my sunset. (Rabindranath Tagore)
Great phrase from the Hindu author.
20. The Sun is delicious, the rain is refreshing, the wind prepares us, the snow is exhilarating. There really is no such thing as bad weather, just different kinds of good weather. (John Ruskin)
Indomitable verse of the British poet.
Quotes About Rains
21. The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of the wind in a virgin forest, and the sound of the ocean on a beach. (Henry Beston)
This American naturalist described meteorological sounds this way.
22. Life is full of beauty. Notice it in the bumblebee, in the little boy and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to its fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. (Ashley Smith)
Mother Nature has everything perfectly arranged for our enjoyment.
23. The best thing to do when it is raining is to let it rain. (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
A reflection of calm and tranquility.
24. The falling rain. Summer rain on the earth. Night rain The darkness and warmth and the rush of passion. (James Joyce)
One of the most poetic rain phrases.
25. A welcome summer rain can suddenly cleanse the earth, the air, and you. (Langston Hughes)
A restorative and healing rain.
26. God undresses in the rain like an innumerable caress. (Juan Ortíz)
Nice famous quote that evokes tender feelings.
27. I think the fish is good, but then I think the rain is wet, so who am I to judge? (Douglas Adams)
Ironic phrase of the English screenwriter.
28. Sometimes we should express our gratitude for small and simple things like the smell of rain, the taste of a favorite food, or the sound of a loved one’s voice. (Joseph Wirthlin)
Details that make existence a path full of colors.
29. I don’t consider myself a pessimist. I think a pessimist is someone who is waiting for it to rain. (Leonard Cohen)
The American musician spoke thus about the rain.
30. Roses will never rain: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees. (George Elliot)
A famous appointment with an ecological aspect.
31. A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in good weather and ask for it back when it starts to rain. (Robert Frost)
A metaphor that calls into question the moral integrity of financial institutions.
32. Criticism, like rain, must be gentle enough to nurture a man’s growth, without destroying his roots. (Frank A. Clark)
33. I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of the rain and the sun. (Sophie Marceau)
Poetic words of the French actress.
34. The average man is a conformist, accepts miseries and disasters with the stoicism of a cow in the rain. (Colin Wilson)
A metaphor about the prevailing mediocrity.
35. He could happily rest in a doorway all day, chatting with passersby about the wind and rain. (Tom Hodgkinson)
On the frugality of life.
36. A wind has blown the rain, the sky and all the leaves away, and the trees have been like this. I think I have been in the fall too long. (E. Cummings)
A bucolic and rustic image.
37. If you really get in touch with a piece of carrot, you get in touch with the ground, the rain, the sun. You come into contact with Mother Earth and you eat in such a way that you feel in contact with true life, with your roots. (Thich Nath Hanh)
Fruit of the earth.
38. Nobody has the right to rain in your dreams. (Marian Wright Edelman)
Let no one embitter your own fabrications.
39. I love the rain. It is my favorite weather. (Kristen Wing)
The part for the whole in this poetic reflection.
40. I grew up in this city, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain and, like wood, was soaked in the forests. ( Pablo Neruda )
An extract from a poetry by Neruda.
Read More WhatsApp Status To Share Now
Rain WhatsApp Status Quotes
41. Rain is good for me. I feel like I achieve true clarity when it rains. The more time I have to sit and wait, the clearer my game becomes. (Venus Williams)
A moment of lucidity, when the water falls.
42. The rain started again. He fell heavily, easily, without any meaning or intention, but the fulfillment of his own nature, which was to fall and fall. (Helen Garner)
A beautiful description of the flow of the rain.
43. I don’t know why, but the rain enters my head the moment I think of my childhood. (Danush)
For better or worse.
44. There is always a curious period of time between the first sweet breeze and the moment the rain breaks. (Don DeLillo)
A period of time in which the transition occurs.
45. I am a being of the sky and of the Earth, of thunder and lightning, of rain and wind, of the galaxies. (Eden Ahbez)
46. Tears fall in my heart like rain in the city. (Paul Verlairne)
A sample of sadness.
47. The vexed sailors cursed the rain, for which the poor shepherds prayed in vain. (Edmund Waller)
A verse that can leave us reflecting.
48. When I was a child, we never heard of smog, ozone depletion, acid rain, or greenhouse gases. (Dennis Weaver)
A rainy phrase to rethink the damage we are doing to the environment.
49. Plants grow when the rain rises and the sun rises. Both are good for them. (Gene Matris)
This is how photosynthesis arises.
50. Don’t see the desert as a distant place with little rain. There are many forms of thirst. (William Langewiesche)
Visual metaphor about different climates of the world.
51. On rainy days, the sun is an unforgivable intruder. (Eduardo Sacheri)
Enjoying the rain, without anything else, is a perfect plan.
52. There are three things you can do at a baseball game. You can win, you can lose, or it can rain. (Casey Stengel)
Nice phrase about the rain and how it affects this sport.
53. Don’t threaten me with love, honey. Let’s walk in the rain (Billie Holiday)
Movie phrase, very romantic.
54. Who am I that I have to sing under an umbrella? These people are my fans, and if they can stand in the rain to hear me sing, I can take the rain. (Bobby Darin)
Great thought from this New York born singer.
55. It always rains in tents. Rain storms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds, for the opportunity to rain on a tent. (Dave Barry)
Paradoxes that are very real.
56. He liked the rain in Tripoli, it was violent, sudden like his feelings. (Margaret Mazzantini)
An excerpt from a novel by this great author.
57. With rain this path would be another path, this forest another forest. (Patrick Rothfuss)
The rain comes to change absolutely everything.
58. The Sun shines on good and bad people, and it rains on both as well. God doesn’t choose rain only for bad people. (Mariano Rivera)
Circumstances affect us all, for better and for worse.
59. Many curse the rain that falls on their heads, and they do not know that it brings abundance to drive away hunger. (Saint Basil)
It all depends on how it is perceived.
60. I’m singing in the rain. What a wonderful feeling, I am happy again. (Arthur Freed)
Something refreshing and cathartic.
Click Here to read more about Rain WhatsApp Status
WhatsApp Rain Status For Love
61. It is important to be close to real things like rain and mud to have contact with nature. (Robin Day)
There is no need to fear the phenomena of nature.
62. If you constantly think about the rain you will end up finding it. (Eddie Mayer)
Metaphor that teaches us the power of our thoughts.
63. A crown is nothing more than a hat that lets in the rain. (Frederick the Great)
To think and reflect in depth.
64. In order to see the rainbow, you must first endure the rain. (David Cegla)
One of the most remembered rain phrases.
65. Love soothes like sunlight after rain. ( William Shakespeare )
Catharsis after the storm.
66 When it rains I share my umbrella, if I don’t have an umbrella, I share the rain. (Enrique Ernesto Febbraro)
A great show of solidarity.
67. He left in the rain. Without saying a word. Without looking at me. And I covered my face with my hands. And I cried. (Jacques Prévert)
An image of sadness before a farewell.
These are Rain WhatsApp Status for you. Rainy seasons helps us to relax and take the pleasure of nature.
The nature is the source to take pleasure and it indicates us to stay calm and happy forever in our life.
68. If the rain comes this far, I’m going to just live. I will wet my wings like the tree or the angel or perhaps I will die of grief. (Luis Alberto Spinetta)
Another phrase that invokes rain as an element of sadness.
69. Two more things we learned in the rain: any thirst has the right at least to a large orange and all sadness to a circus morning, so that life may be, sometime, like a flower or a song. (Mario Payeras)
Great verse from this Guatemalan poet.
70. If a political party takes credit for the rain, no wonder its opponents blame it for the drought. (Charlotte Morrow)
These were Rain WhatsApp Status for you. I hope you liked all of them.
Don’t forget to share these quotes and status with your family and friends. Also, you can comment your favourite Rain WhatsApp Status quote in the comment section below.