Facebook is the home of many great posts and contents you might find nowhere else. On Facebook, you can connect with your friends, family members, acquaintances, business partners, and other people, and get access to various posts, articles, photos, and videos that are often available only on this platform.
Can you download Facebook videos to Gallery without using any app? Of course, you can use Facebook downloader tools like FB Video Downloader Online if you want an easier way to download Facebook videos to your device. But yes, it’s possible for you to save Facebook videos to Gallery without using any app.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do it.
Table of Contents
Steps to Download Facebook Videos to Gallery without any App
How can you save Facebook videos to Gallery without any app? It’s very simple to do.
You just need to follow these steps:
- First, open the Facebook app and make sure that you have logged into your Facebook account.
- Then, you will need to navigate to the video you want to download to your gallery.
- On the video page, you need to tap on the three dots at the upper right corner and tap the Copy Link option.
- Next, you can go to Google Chrome or your preferred web browser and paste the link there.
- On the browser URL, you can change the WWW to MBASIC, so you will get access to the mobile version of the video page.
- After accessing the video page on your mobile browser, you will get prompted to log into your Facebook account. Just follow the log-in instructions to log into your Facebook account, so you can access the video page on your mobile browser. (Note: You will need to log in again to your Facebook account since you are accessing your Facebook account via the web browser.)
- After logging in, you will get access to the video page on your web browser. Just tap on the video, so you can play the video on another tab on your web browser.
- Now, while the video is playing, you can tap the three dots on the video and choose the Download Video option. You will download the video via the web browser.
- You will get a notification after you have finished downloading the video. Now, you can tap the Open option on this notification to access the video.
- Congratulations! Now, you have downloaded a Facebook video to your gallery without using any app.
By following these steps, you can access the downloaded video on your gallery and watch it offline via your regular video player app. Of course, you don’t need to use the Facebook app to watch your downloaded video.
Reasons to Download Facebook Videos to Your Gallery
Why should you download Facebook videos to your gallery?
Here are the reasons you should download Facebook videos to your gallery:
- Unique videos you might find nowhere else. On Facebook, you can find plenty of cool videos posted by your friends or even by some random people. The good thing about these videos is that you might find these videos nowhere else. They might just post their videos on Facebook, so they won’t be available on other platforms.
- The video posters might remove their videos soon. These are videos posted by your friends, acquaintances, mutual friends, family members, or random people on Facebook, so you can’t expect them to keep their videos available all the time. Sometimes, the posters need to remove their videos from Facebook because of various reasons. So, it’s better for you to save them before the videos get removed forever.
- Re-uploading the videos somewhere else. You can save the videos in your phone’s gallery so you can re-upload them somewhere else. Of course, if the video owner allows you to do that. It will be easier for you to re-upload the video on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other platforms if you have it saved on your gallery.
- Easier viewing experience. Saving the videos in your gallery will allow you to watch the videos offline. You don’t need to log into your Facebook account just to watch the video. After you save it, it will become accessible to you for offline viewing, which means an easier viewing experience for you.
- Saving the videos for preservation. You can also save the Facebook videos on your gallery just for preservation, so you can keep the videos to yourself. You can also upload the videos to your preferred cloud storage services to keep them preserved forever.
You’ve learned how to save videos from Facebook to your gallery without any app. Now, it’s time for you to follow the steps and download the Facebook videos you want right away!